How do I add multiple users to the app?
Add a New Member Profile
- Tap on the Weight card from your home page
- Next to ‘Summary’ above your Body Measurements card, you’ll see your name. Select it.
- Select Manage Profiles > Add Profile
- Create a new profile (First Name, Gender, App Mode, Date of Birth, Height, etc)
- The new member should appear in the list of profiles.
Weigh In with Member Profile
- In the MyHealth app, tap on the Weight card from the home page
- Select the correct name in the dropdown section of the Summary
- Select the correct Member Profile
- Step on your scale
Create a New Log In for a User - Distinct User & Account
- Have the new user download the MyHealth app
- Select Sign up
- Create an Account
Note - only one device can be connected to an app at one time. Please disconnect or quit any other open FitTrack apps when you weigh in.