- You can manage your subscriptions through the Google Play app. Find the step by instructions here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- When will I get charged? If you’ve never upgraded to Premium or never started a Premium trial before, you are eligible for a free trial period, and the first Premium subscription charge on your credit card will be after the trial. Once the trial ends, your subscription will auto-renew unless you cancel. If you purchased a monthly subscription, you will get charged every month. If you purchased an annual subscription, you will be charged every year.
- Can I cancel anytime? Yes, you may cancel your recurring subscription at any time. Cancel at least 24 hours before the next renewal date to avoid being charged for the upcoming billing cycle. When you cancel, you are canceling the next billing charge—Premium features will remain available to you until the end of your current paid subscription period, regardless of when you cancel the automatic renewal.
- Where can I purchase the premium software? From our website: https://myhealth.fittrack.com/subscription-page
Or from within the app:
- Select the Free Trial icon on the homepage
- Purchase from Nutrition, Plans
- Or Settings > Subscription