Make sure you have the latest version of the FitTrack MyHealth App on your phone
- Your body weight will appear directly on the scale, but your other body measurements will only appear in the MyHealth app.
Check your Bluetooth connection
- Make sure Bluetooth is on. A Bluetooth connection is necessary to capture and record your scale’s data.
If you’re having issues, try the following
- Open your FitTrack MyHealth App
- Select Profile → Connected Devices → Tap on Dara Device → Forget Device
- Remove and reinsert your scale’s batteries to reset it (scale should flash, then show 0.0 for weight)
- Force close the FitTrack MyHealth App
- Turn off your phone’s Bluetooth for 5 seconds, then turn it back on
- Re-open the FitTrack MyHealth App
- Select Profile → Connected Devices → Search for Devices → Select Dara Scale → Connect → Successful Connection
- Go to the homepage and step on the scale
- The scale will display your weight
- The scale will display flashing zeroes on scale while it analyzes your body composition
- The app will also show the following states:
- Gathering your weight
- Taking your body measurements
- Then navigate them automatically to the Body Measurements page so they don’t have to tap the BM card
If that did not work, try these other steps:
- Check if the plastic film/cover is still covering the scale’s front. This must be removed to avoid interference with the scale’s readings.
- Clean the surface of the scale and underneath your feet with a damp cloth or towel.
- Check your profile and age settings in the app. Ensure your birthday and height values are correct.
- The app will only track body weight (and not body metrics) if you’re under 18 years old.
- The app will only track body weight (and not body metrics)if the app is set to Pregnancy mode.
- Make sure your feet have direct contact with the surface of the scale.
- Do not wear socks while weighing yourself.
- Ensure you aren’t holding unnecessary items or wearing unnecessary clothing during the measurement process.
- Don’t step off the scale too soon. The weighing process is not complete until the progress bar on the display screen flashes three times.