What activities or sport modes can I track with my Atria device?
Atria allows you to track various sports modes and workouts directly through the watch.
- Make sure your watch is charged & on your wrist
- On the Watch home page swipe left once Select appropriate sports icon Select Start
- Scroll up and down to view your heart rate zones
- Swipe Right Pause or Stop
- Select Stop on your watch when your workout is complete
- The watch will provide an activity summary page upon stopping the activity
- Open your FitTrack MyHealth App
- Sync your Watch to your app
- Select the Activity card from the Home Page
- Select History to view your historical workouts
- Activity Card from the Home Page
- Tap History Tab
- View historical workouts