Check your Bluetooth connection
- You may have lost your Bluetooth connection. Make sure Bluetooth is on. A Bluetooth connection is necessary to record data.
- Launch the FitTrack Health app and log in
- Option 1: Step on the scale with bare feet
- Option 2: Select Profile Devices Connect Select Scale Success
If having issues, try the following
- Open your FitTrack Health App
- In the app, Select Profile Devices Tap Disconnect All Devices Confirm
- On your Scale, remove batteries and put them back in to reset scale (scale should flash a few circles then show 0.0 for weight)
- Force close the FitTrack Health App
- Go to Bluetooth settings on phone and turn it off for 5 seconds and turn it back on
- Re-open the FitTrack Health App
- Select Profile Devices Search for Devices Select Dara Scale Connect Successful Connection
- Go to the home page and tap on the green Body Measurement card
- Your Body Measurement Page should show your Connected Dara Device below the scale icon
- Step on the scale
- The scale will display your weight
- The scale will display flashing zeroes on the scale while it analyzes your body composition
- The scale will display your weight again on the scale
- Your 17 measurements should be available within the FitTrack Health App
If that did not work, try these other steps:
- Check if the plastic film/cover is still covering the scale’s front. This must be removed to avoid interference with the scale’s readings.
- Clean the surface of the scale and underneath your feet with a damp cloth or towel.
- Check your profile and age settings in the app. Ensure your birthday, height values are correct.
- The app will only track body weight (and not body metrics) if under 18 years old
- The app will only track bodyweight if set to Pregnancy mode
- Make sure your feet have direct contact with the surface of the scale.
- Please do not wear socks while weighing yourself
- Ensure you don’t have unnecessary weight and clothing attached during the measurement
- Don’t step off the scale too soon. The weighing process is not complete until the progress bar on the display screen flashes three times.