FitTrack Returns & Refund Policy
At FitTrack, we are committed to ensuring our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day refund policy.
How to Return (FitTrack Hardware):
To be eligible for a refund, the device must be:
- Returned in its original packaging, in like-new condition
- Was purchased from FitTrack directly. If your FitTrack item was purchased from an authorized reseller, please contact them for the details on their return policy
- If you received a free FitTrack device with a software offer, refunds can only be processed within 30 days of purchase. Please note, your refund will only be processed after your scale has been received in our warehouse and is eligible based on the above criteria.
A restocking fee will be applied to all eligible refunds, and will be deducted from your total amount refunded. Once the product has been received, your refund will be issued using the original payment method.
Should you need to return your FitTrack product, you can get started here. The the following information will be required for your refund:
- Order Number
- Reason For Return
- Postal Code
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you receive a damaged or defective item or have issues with your device within our manufacturers warranty, we will gladly replace it for you. To get started simply visit fittrackshop.happyreturns.com and start the exchange process using your order number.
If the order is outside of the 30 day exchange and refund policy and the item is no longer available, a similar product will be issued in its place.
Our lifetime warranty program is designed to give you peace of mind and keep you satisfied with your purchase for years to come. With our lifetime warranty, you can enjoy up to three product exchanges, ensuring that you always have a working and reliable device. We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing you with the best customer service. Whether you need a replacement due to wear and tear or a defect, we've got you covered. If the item you purchased is no longer available, your lifetime warranty will provide you with a similar product in its place.
Our Companion App—Hume Health
Hume Health is the ideal companion for anyone who is committing to a healthier self. But we understand that sometimes things don’t work out. Should you find the product is not the best fit for your journey, you can cancel your recurring subscription at any time before the next renewal date. Cancel at least 24 hours before the next renewal date to avoid being charged for the upcoming billing cycle.
If you are looking to cancel your subscription, it will come into effect during your next billing charge. Your Hume Plus premium features will remain available to you until the end of your current paid subscription period, regardless of when you cancel the automatic renewal.
*Customers looking to process a request for cancellation of your subscription, must do so using the same platform that you originally signed up through* For more on how to cancel, check out the below:
Subscriptions purchased via Apple using the iOS App store are managed in your iTunes account controls. You can cancel the auto-renew of your Hume Plus subscription by doing the following:
- Open the Settings icon on your phone
- Scroll down and tap on "iTunes & App Store"
- Click on your Apple ID (top of the screen) and select "View Apple ID"
- Under subscriptions tap "Manage"
- Select disable auto-renew for Hume Plus
For additional support, check out this article from Apple to learn how to manage or cancel a recurring subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Subscriptions purchased on Android using the Play Store are managed in your Google Play Store account controls. You can cancel the auto-renew by doing the following:
- Tap the Play Store App
- Select the Menu
- Select Subscriptions
- Select Hume Plus subscription
- Cancel Subscription at the bottom
For additional support, check out this article from Google to learn how to manage or cancel a recurring subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088?hl=en
Subscriptions purchased on the FitTrack website are managed on the website. You can cancel the auto-renew by doing the following:
- Log in to your portal by visiting www.getfittrack.com
- Once you’re on the website, click the login icon at the top right
- Log in using your email address and password (the same info you use for your Hume Plus login)
- Click on “My Subscription” on the left
- Under Subscriptions, click on the active subscription link
- Cancel the subscription using the “cancel button”
For additional support, contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com